Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To wine...or not.

My search for a wine I can actually drink is looking a bit dim.  I really wanted to find a wine I can drink that actually tastes good, but so far nothing that works for me.  I have tried two from Arbor Mist (yes, I know, its a wine product not actually wine) one being the strawberry Zinfandel and the other blackberry Merlot.  Both were drinkable but not tasty and something I really enjoyed drinking. The others are Reunite Lambrusco, Most of the Duplin wines, and tonight a Yellow Tail brand,  Cabernet Merlot (a blackberry fruit flavor).  They all tasted horrible and smelled worse!  I really dont know if its me, wether or not I'm not meant to find one or not.  I would like to find at least one that is flavorful and fruity that tastes good and I would enjoy drinking.  Nothing like a girls night with good company, delicious food, hot gossip and a great bottle of wine.  (or so I have been told) 
Anyway I have alot going on right now,  alot.  I am working alot of hours, as many as they'll give me.  I pick up some here and there from co-workers who need shift covered or extra hours that are given out.  I need as many as possible.  Money is really tight right now.  Saving for the wedding and buying the stuff we need for the wedding as we see it or the time comes for certain things.  Plus trying to stay on top of bills.  They piled up for the two months we really struggled.  So, trying to keep the past balances paid and some extra on top of it.  Things are looking ok.  We still need alot of money for the wedding and we are going to try to do all we can.  Troy and I have a last resort plan that we can use for some money but like I said its a last resort.  I am so excited about the wedding.  I can't wait for it to go as planned and for us to have it all done and be on the early flight to the Bahamas.  Thats when the real party will begin.  Can't wait. 
So, what is left for the wedding, lets make a list:
Finish Paying for the photographer
Finish Paying for the D.J.
Finish Paying for reception venue
Pay for the church, officiant, and pianist
Pay for the caterer
Book a videographer
WEDDING DRESS!
Decide on bridesmaids gowns
Make flower girl dresses
Order flowers
Finalize Wedding Cake plans/designs
Candy for candy bar
Have printer do invitations and mail them
I'm sure there's lots more but right now thats all I can think of.  It's alot.
6 months,11 days, 9 hours, 50 minutes
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment